[bitlug] Re: lets kick off on the march meet

  • From: Deepak Srinivasa <Deepak.Srinivasa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:48:30 +0530

Hi All,
I think a little different w.r.t BITLUG Programs. I think we can make our
programs more effective by following few of, what i feel, Basic things:
1)we need to create a full fledged Site for our group so that we can
attract more LINUX enthusiasts.
2) We need to make people aware of the existence and purpose of such a
group more effectively, ofcourse with the help of the college Management.
I think aswath will help us in this direction.
3) We also shud make our talks more regular and routine kind of program so
that people can prepare themselves to attend such a meet. Moreover there
will be much better response as we move ahead.
4) We need to make a better presentation. We have to give equal importance
as to how we present things. We can prepare handouts, questionnaire, quiz
etc that creates more interest.

There are more non-technical stuff in what i have said, but i feel these
are required in the beginning to take our programs in the right direction.

-Dips