[birdky] Re: yet another red-necked grebe note

  • From: Jacqueline VanWilligen <jvanwilligen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:24:37 -0500

At least six, with some possibles sleeping, were on the Home Depot side of the
causeway, and two on the dam side this morning.  I saw one catch a fish, but he
followed the rules and let it go. There were also 4 Red-Breasted Mergansers
near the dam. Scott, I saw Eared Grebe this week, but not this morning.

New visitors, it is really convenient to park on the street and walk onto the
causeway.  Then you can stay as long as you want. :-}

Sent from my iPad