[birdky] some spring arrivals in Land Between The Lakes

  • From: "Aviva Yasgur" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vivyasgur76@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BirdKY Listserve <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:43:40 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I observed three FOS warblers (for me, at least) in Land Between The Lakes
today: Yellow-throated Warbler, Northern Parula, and Pine Warbler. Also,
yesterday I heard several Fish Crows on Kentucky Lake near Benton, KY.
It's nice to finally see and hear some of the spring birds returning!
Aviva YasgurWoodlands Nature Station, Land Between The LakesTrigg/Lyon counties