[birdky] clay colored robin/clay colored thrush

  • From: sharplinz@xxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:37:07 -0400 (EDT)

I am so excited to tell you all that on Sunday my son and his family took me to
the bird sanctuary at Shakertown close to where he lives and he spotted an
unusual bird so I took a picture of it and did some research and it is a
juvenile clay-colored robin which is now called a clay-colored thrush.  Carl
knew it was a thrush right away when he saw the picture.  There was only one
that we could tell.  Thank goodness I have a 2.8f lens or I could not have
taken the picture through the dark glass window.
First time any of us have ever seen this bird.
Linda and Carl
Owensboro