[birdky] Re: Whooping Cranes in Nashville

  • From: "Millie" <kymillie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sid.easley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:13:18 -0500

My nephew and niece who live near Ashland City have been several times to see
them (at my urging) and taken their grandkids. We hope to go back to visit my
husband's sister before they leave and see them then. (I have a new 18X optical
zoom camera to use). She is only about 6 miles from the site and we were there
before the article was published in the paper or posted to this list, so we
missed them.   :-(   Would not be a life bird for us, since we have seen them
migrating with the ultralites and also at Aransas WR....

Millie Farmer
St. Matthews, KY