[birdky] Southeastern Naturalist Cover Photo

  • From: "Ritchison, Gary" <Gary.Ritchison@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:23:04 -0500

Mark Vukovich and I have a paper coming out in the next issue of Southeastern
Naturalist that is based on our work with Short-eared Owls and Northern
Harriers at the Peabody Wildlife Management Area a few years ago, and the
Production Editor would like a color photograph of either species for use on
the journal cover. Neither Mark nor I have a photo of sufficient quality for
the cover and so I'd like to know if any of you  Kentucky birders has a
good-quality photo of either a Short-eared Owl or Northern Harrier that you'd
be willing to donate for one-time use on the cover. If so, please send it to me
by email and I'll pass it along to the Production Editor. If more than one is
submitted, I'll let the Production Editor choose the one he'd like for the
cover. The photographer will be acknowledged in a short blurb on the inside
cover.

The Production Editor's email is provided below. Thanks in advance to those of
you willing to share your photo(s).

Cheers,
Gary Ritchison
Richmond, KY