[birdky] Re: RPT: Misc recent reports including Hardin County Sandhill Crane update ...

  • From: Jim Moyer <moyerjd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "brainard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brainard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:47:46 -0500

I intend to go to Cecilia this week and photograph.  Can someone provide
details on the preferred location for viewing and photography?  (I have a
Delorme Atlas and can find my way around.)  Also, what time of day is best,
for optimum activity levels?  Photographers usually like early morning and
late afternoon/early evenings best for light quality, but I don't know if
that coincides with the birds' activities.  Thanks - Newbie Jim

--
Jim Moyer
Louisville, Kentucky USA