[birdky] Re: Ohio River

  • From: Mikectodd@xxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:32:16 EST

Dave,

When you get a chance, send me a shot or two of the Murrelet. Great find,
even by your standards!

On a different note, have you been using your Nikon much. My camera and a
scope was recently stolen out of my car, I have already replace the scope
with a Pentax PF-80, but haven't done anything with the camera yet. The Sony
line that I had has been discontinued, and a Coolpix 4500 is probably the
most likely right now. Would you be able to get ID shots at more distant
birds by zooming the scope up in conjunction with the 4x optic zoom of the
camera. Any idea or opinion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike