[birdky] Lexington Redpoll

  • From: Mark Tower <markdt7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 18:03:07 -0500

Stopped by Alice's place this afternoon around 3:30. She said she hadn't seen
the birds since this past Wednesday. Waited around for about an hour. I started
getting my gloves on to leave when the female showed up at the thistle feeder!
For what it's worth, the last 3 times the bird has been seen, it's been in the
afternoon like that. Seems the bird(s) clearly has other places it's getting
food. Good luck to anyone trying to find it. Just may be hit-or-miss.
Mark Tower