[birdky] Ibis miscount

  • From: "Eddie and Jennifer Huber" <edandjenhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BirdKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:41:17 -0400

    Well so we can put this count issue thing to rest let me take full
responsibility for the miscount. When I first saw the ibisis we were quite a
distance from them. Do to bad lighing I must have mistaken another bird that
was mixed in with the 6 ibises as a 7th. As we got closer to the ibises and was
able to get a better count I saw only 6 but by that time I had already made a
call to Jennifer and told her that there were 7 ibises at McElroy. I continued
to search out for the missing (7th) ibis but 6 was all I could count. Eddie
Huber