[birdky] Re: INFO: Jefferson County big year, January wrap-up ...

  • From: Melanie Maron <melanie.maron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 19:18:12 -0500

Agreed! We are wildly amateur birders but so appreciate all of the knowledge
and joyful birding reports from this group!

We are out in the woods in Goshen in Oldham County and get an incredibly
diverse bird crowd at our feeders.

I would love to see a Cedar Waxwing. In what sorts of settings can they
typically be found?

Thanks to all!

Melanie Pell
Goshen KY (Oldham Co.)