[birdky] Re: Bluebirds

  • From: j arnold <alee04lacebark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tpaulanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx, dctichenor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

After having five babies fledge in two different
nestboxes and keeping three birdbaths full of clean
water, we too have noticed an absence of bluebirds in
our area. They usually use the birdbaths and hang
around the trees in this sort of weather. Wonder
what's happened to them?

We also fed mealworms to the parents of the first four
babies, while they were incubating and feeding the
young.

Judy Arnold
Northern Shelby County