[birdky] Re: Bluebirds

  • From: Joyce Fry <joycefry1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kistlers@xxxxxxxxx" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:27:56 -0400

There is a plethora (can you use that word for a lot of birds?) of bluebirds
where I am in eastern WV. (Shepherdstown).  Also, a good number of Pileated
woodpeckers, a couple of red-shouldered Hawks, and I saw my FOS yellow-throated
vireo today. A nesting bald eagle pair have two hatchlings and one egg. The
juncos are singing. I think they may nest here.

Sent from my iPhone