[birdky] Re: Blue Jay numbers

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EPPC, KSNPC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:13:31 -0600

I think that you pose an interesting question.  I expect many CBC counters
will be tuned in to Blue Jays.  I believe that we will just have to wait for
CBC data before making any conclusion about numbers.  Then speculation about
a cause of a drop, if documented, could become an interesting topic.

Mark Bennett
113 Iroquois Circle
Russellville, KY  42276
USA