[birdky] Re: BKY: RFI - Can anyone identify this bush?

  • From: Chad Wilson <chadwilson25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dssvetich@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:00:03 -0600

Thanks for the help, everyone.  A lot of people have mentioned Privet and
from the pictures I see I think that is the correct name.  Wikipedia tells
me that they are mildly poisonous to humans which is bad because I picked
off a couple and ate them myself thinking that if the birds could handle
them then so could I.  I guess it must take more than a few because I didnt
notice anything other than they didnt taste the best.

Thanks again!

Chad Wilson
Bowling Green