[birdky] BKY: RFI - Can anyone identify this bush?

  • From: Chad Wilson <chadwilson25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:33:39 -0600

I am hoping that someone can identify this bush/shrub in this photo.  I was
out taking photos in Bowling Green a few days ago along the river and this
bush was everywhere.  You can see the berries that it produces and they seem
irresistible to the Hermit Thrush and Mockingbirds.  There are probably a
lot more that like to eat it and I would like to get an ID so I can possibly
get some to plant along the edge of a wooded lot behind my house in hopes of
attracting Cedar Waxwings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chad Wilson
Bowling Green