[betterwayfarm] Fwd: Hello Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio)

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:30:55 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shelly Parrott <parrottvalleyranch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 18, 2009 6:18:52 PM EDT
To: kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio)

Shelly Parrott (parrottvalleyranch@xxxxxxxxx) sent the following message regarding your listing for Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio) on the Online Communities Directory (http:// directory.ic.org)

Hi Kip,

I spoke with you about two months ago and I am very interested in attending your next meeting if that is possible. Please let me know when that is and if it is open. There are several families in the area who are interested in starting a community and we would love to listen to your wisdom.
Thank you,
Shelly Parrott

If this email is spam or another inappropriate use of our website please forward this message to directory@xxxxxx and we will address the issue.

You can review your listing at: http://directory.ic.org/records/? action=view&page=view&record_id=20027