[betterwayfarm] Fwd: Hello Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio)

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:32:03 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabeth Bonham <ebonham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 5, 2009 10:44:25 AM EDT
To: kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio)

Elizabeth Bonham (ebonham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) sent the following message regarding your listing for Betterway Farm and Ecovillage (Northeast Ohio) on the Online Communities Directory (http:// directory.ic.org)

Hi there,

I read on this web page that you are in the process of building an intentional ecovillage near Wooster. I am interested in helping and learning about projects like yours, and yours is the closest to my area at the moment. I am a college student who will be in the NE Ohio region until August. If there is any way that I could volunteer with you or talk with you about your project, please let me know. My email address is ebonham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and my cell phone number is 440.724.5164. Thanks so much, and looking forward to meeting you.

Elizabeth Bonham

If this email is spam or another inappropriate use of our website please forward this message to directory@xxxxxx and we will address the issue.

You can review your listing at: http://directory.ic.org/records/? action=view&page=view&record_id=20027

Thank you for listing on the Online Communities Directory a project of the Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC) http://fic.ic.org .