[best_buddies] Re: Get together Agenda - Less than a week to go...

  • From: "bsiva" <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Kanakaraj GB" <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:34:11 +0530

Dear All,

SUGGESTION: Try to avoid or minimize the stage shows. The objective of this
meet is to meet all our friends at one place along with their family and to
spend more time with our friends. Pls give more room for interactions with our
friends rather diverting ourselves by doing different things like stage show
and conducting games etc.,

Don't worry about kids & life partner - GANDHI NAGAR Club will entertain them
on its own style or they them self find a way to engage them self .

I am eagerly waiting for "THE DAY" to meet you all.

Warm Regards,

B.Sivakumar

  From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
  To: kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
  CC: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx;
sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx; sraman09@xxxxxxxxx; pbmli@xxxxxxxxx; bala@xxxxxx;
pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx;
jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx;
pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx; rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx;
ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx; karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx;
rsathishrao@xxxxxxxxx; eewacs@xxxxxxxxx; sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx;
pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx; vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx;
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx;
hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx; anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx;
usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx; vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx; jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx;
babukannan71@xxxxxxxxx; p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx;
girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx
  Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:42:29 +0530
  Subject: [best_buddies] Get together Agenda - Less than a week to go...

  Friends

  Today, I discussed with Nalini and Karthik and here is the proposed agenda
for this get together. I am sure you would agree with our point that there has
to be a structured agenda for this party else people will split into groups &
may defeat the whole purpose of this get together.

  ·        6 pm : Welcome and starters.

  ·        6.15 pm to 7.15 pm : Introduction. Each batchmates to go to the
stage and give an update of them in couple of minutes max. We have close to 35
batch mates and it will be a challenge to get this within an hour. This will be
in alphabetical order (just like our class attendance register).

  ·        7.15 pm to 8.45 pm : We are planning for some games and cultural
events.

  ·        Dinner will be served from 8.45 pm onwards.

  If someone's got good party games for both kids and elders, please email me
or contact me @ +91 994033 6919 (on Thursday or Friday) or skype me @
r.ganesan1. I am reaching India this Wednesday morning.

  I would like to invite our batch mates or their kids for any short
performance. This can be singing, dancing or any other talent for not more than
5/10 minutes. Please intimate me in advance and get it confirmed with me.

  Looking forward to your co-operation.

  Karthik..I am not sure all are covered under this email group. Please include
anyone I missed out.

  Warm Regards

  R. Ganesan