[best_buddies] Re: Get together Agenda - Less than a week to go...

  • From: Karthikeyan S. <s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BB <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kanakaraj GB <kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:07:28 +0530

Ganesh,
Thats perfect.  As we get closer to "THE DAY" it is important that there are no
additions or deletions after this , just to ensure that we have a fare idea of
the final number.  I will travelling to Kerala this week and will be back by
Friday where we can see the venue again or can take Bala's help in case you
want to see before that.
Bala :  Thank you  for helping on the venue and menu Please explore if we can
get a Public address system in the club.  Else managing a crowd would be
difficult ..
I am sure we are going to have sumptuous dinner that evening.  We will start
off with snacks + tea/coffee in the evening and will have a buffet dinner from
8:45 PM  onwards with a mix of veg and non veg dishes.   As much as possible
please make it with your family to make this as a complete experience. It
definitely requires a stretched effort but for sure is  possible .
Looking forward to meet you all on Saturday..
Cheers and good luck ,
S.Karthikeyan
Mob: +91 97909 74879

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: kanakaraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; arumugavijayan@xxxxxxxxx;
sankarakumar73@xxxxxxxxx; sraman09@xxxxxxxxx; pbmli@xxxxxxxxx; bala@xxxxxx;
pvhari@xxxxxxxxx; brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx; rganesan@xxxxxxxxx;
jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxx; juliuskathy@xxxxxxxxx; c_kugan@xxxxxxxxx;
pkumarappan@xxxxxxxxx; rajesh_rensa@xxxxxxxxxxx; manoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
pmuthumanickam@xxxxxxxxxxx; varunshriram50@xxxxxxxx; ranganath_k@xxxxxxxxx;
ravi.chandran@xxxxxxxxx; karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx; vsalaiselvam@xxxxxxxxx;
rsathishrao@xxxxxxxxx; eewacs@xxxxxxxxx; sheela_sun@xxxxxxxxx;
pintusuresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ramapaddy@xxxxxxxxx; vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx;
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx; nara55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; a_sukumar_s@xxxxxxxxxxx;
hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; kk_nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx; anand.db2@xxxxxxxxx;
usalthaf_71@xxxxxxxxx; vsbavan_sg@xxxxxxxxx; jsvasan20@xxxxxxxxx;
babukannan71@xxxxxxxxx; p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; kalaiaswath@xxxxxxxxx;
girish_rk60@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:42:29 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Get together Agenda - Less than a week to go...

Friends

Today, I discussed with Nalini and Karthik and here is the proposed agenda for
this get together. I am sure you would agree with our point that there has to
 be a structured agenda for this party else people will split into groups & may
defeat the whole purpose of this get together.

·
6 pm : Welcome and starters.

·
6.15 pm to 7.15 pm : Introduction… Each batchmates to go to the stage and give
an update of them in couple of minutes max. We have close to 35 batch
 mates and it will be a challenge to get this within an hour. This will be in
alphabetical order (just like our class attendance register).

·
7.15 pm to 8.45 pm : We are planning for some games and cultural events.

·
Dinner will be served from 8.45 pm onwards.

If someone’s got good party games for both kids and elders, please email me or
contact me @ +91 994033 6919 (on Thursday or Friday) or skype me @ r.ganesan1.
 I am reaching India this Wednesday morning.

I would like to invite our batch mates or their kids for any short performance.
This can be singing, dancing or any other talent for not more than 5/10 minutes.
 Please intimate me in advance and get it confirmed with me.

Looking forward to your co-operation.

Karthik……I am not sure all are covered under this email group. Please include
anyone I missed out.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan