[bes_comp_eco] Re: Query: paper suggestions

  • From: Aristides Moustakas <arismoustakas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ud8mm@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:22:19 +0200

some examples in plants

Meyer, K.M., Wiegand, K., Ward, D. and Moustakas, A. (2007). The
rhythm of savanna patch-dynamics. Journal of Ecology 95: 1306–1315

Meyer, K.M., Wiegand, K., Ward, D. and Moustakas, A. (2007). SATCHMO:
A spatial simulation model of growth, competition, and mortality in
cycling savanna patches. Ecological Modelling. 209: 377-391

Moustakas, A., Sakkos, K., Wiegand, K., Ward, D., Meyer, K.M. and
Eisinger, D. (2009) Are savannas patch dynamic systems? A landscape
model. Ecological Modelling. 220: 3576-3588

and some in fisheries and the 'learning' bahaviour of fishers

Moustakas, A, Silvert, W. and Dimitromanolakis A (2006) A spatially
explicit learning model of migratory fish and fishers for evaluating
closed areas. Ecological Modelling 192: 245-258

Moustakas, A. and Silvert, W. (2011) Spatial and temporal effects on
the efficacy of marine protected areas: implications from an
individual based model. Stochastic Environmental Research & Risk
Assessment. 25: 403-413

Hope that may be useful

Best

Aris