[bcbirdclub] Re: Northern Flicker

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <jthill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:07:05 -0400

Obviously, I had Northern Flicker on my mind when I wrote Northern Shrike
since the shrikes there are Loggerhead.  And yesterday, Jane & I went
through the Forty Foot Section and spotted three Loggerhead Shrikes in a
single tree.  Another was one the power line across from the Mudhole which
sadly barely is because of the drought.

Incidentally, this original message was held up somewhere in cyberspace
since Saturday.  Strange!

Jerry