[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Monday Evening

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:44:10 -0400

Monday, June 11, is the date for our regular monthly meeting of the Buchanan
County Bird Club. We will meet at our usual location at the Buchanan County
Public Library at 6:00 p.m. I will be presenting  a Power Point Program on
Purple Martins. Hopefully, we can persuade our Purple Martin expert, Johnnie
Ratliff, to share some info from his many years of  hosting Purple Martins.

For those who want to eat before the meeting we will be having dinner at
Bellacinos beside the Comfort Inn in Grundy at 5:00.

See you there,