[bcbirdclub] BCBC Meeting Monday Evening

  • From: "Roger Mayhorn" <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC Listserve" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 17:40:24 -0500

On Monday evening, Jan 9, the Buchanan County Bird Club will hold its regular
monthly meeting at the Buchanan County Public Library at 6:00 p.m. We will be
collecting club dues and holding elections for club officer positions.
Secretary/Treasurer Lynda Mayhorn will give the annual financial report. We
will also be discussing the 2012 club calendar events. Please help by providing
suggestions for outings or other events at the meeting. If you will not be able
to attend and have suggestions send me those and I will bring them up at the
meeting. Those who cannot make the meeting can mail their club dues to

Lynda Mayhorn
3343 Compton Mt Rd
Pilgrims Knob VA 24634

Make your check for $5.00 single or $10.00 family to the Buchanan County Bird
Club.

Some members will be having dinner before the meeting at the BELLACINOS
restaurant in Grundy at 5:00. Come join them.

We hope to see you at the meeting.