[bc-rfbd-beta] Loading Two-disk Books

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bc-rfbd-beta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:40:08 -0800

Hi, Everybody,

Did any of you have trouble loading the two-disk world history test book
from RFB and D.?  I tried to load it twice, and it always hung up on the
second disk.  I loaded a different two-disk RFB and D. book, and it worked
fine.

On another topic: I notice on the RFB and D. website, under the discussion
of digital players, that the Victor Vibe players offer speeded up digital
voices.  If the Vibe can do it, can't the Book Courier folks figure out a
way to do it?  A lot of us who are blind or visually impaired are accustomed
to speeding up books.

- Jackie McCraw