[badge] Re: Welcome!!

  • From: "D. Arun Kumar" <arunkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 10:32:40 +0530 (IST)

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Rajesh Fowkar wrote:

> in linux everytime. I am from Goa. Other members who are subscribed here
> should also introduce themselves.
>
> What you say ?

Hi!
I'm a B. Tech. (EEE) II year student studying in Pondicherry Engineering
College. I stay in Chennai.

I'm a GPL-free-software fanatic since I read about it and RMS's story on
www.gnu.org around mid 1997s.

The main reason I favour free software is because it increases the
productivity. On the customer side, quality software can be used without
worrying about high costs and on the developer side, you aren't wasting
your time developing something someone else has already doen effectively.
I think these two are the primary reasons for accepting free software.

--
Arun Kumar <arunkumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.crosswinds.net/~arunkumar/