[badge] Re: Welcome!!

  • From: Rajesh Fowkar <rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: badge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 20:53:02 +0000

Ramakrishnan M saw fit to inform me that:

>Dear Hackers,

I am not an Hacker etc. I am a simple Linux user who always wants to learn
something
in linux everytime. I am from Goa. Other members who are subscribed here should
also
introduce themselves.

What you say ?

>              We need to discuss other modalities like meeting place, frequency
>of the meetings etc etc. Any volunteers?

Can't help you much in this.

Regards

Rajesh Fowkar                            rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,              http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA         Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux (Potato)
                                                      Kernel 2.4.1
"The expert at anything was once a beginner."  -Hayes