[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to go?

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 13:44:09 -0700

Actually, the conditions look good tonight for the Hovatter Road site west
of Phoenix. This weekend the direction to head (from the valley) is west,
not north. After the sun sets the temps should quickly drop into the
bearable range and progress toward comfortable as the night unfolds. That
portion of the state looks good on cloud and transparency imagery.

Peter