[AZ-Observing] Re: Where to go?

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:27:06 -0700

Andrew,

I'll be in Prescott tonight so I'll see how things look (weather will be
about the same tonight?). If you don't hear from the lads, it may be because
they left already. I'll cruise by Cherry road on my way up and check on
them. If I can get to a computer I'll email a report.... (my truck is to
cramed with stuff to fit in my laptop and aircard)..

Jimmy Ray