[AZ-Observing] Re: Vekol Fun

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:17:04 -0500

Rick,
I can honestly say I would not be the observer I am today if it weren't for
the wealth of experience of folks like yourself, A. & Steve, just to name a
few. More than the advice & mentoring, I appreciate the camaraderie &
friendship.

I also enjoy the way members of different clubs get along here in AZ & the
"open door" policy that allows us to observe on night like Saturday with
each other.

Rick Tejera
International Dispatcher/Customer Service Rep
UPS Logistics
800-528-6041
480-315-5162