[AZ-Observing] Re: Vekol Fun

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:19:25 -0700

Joe, et al;

Ain't life funny, AJ and I were doing some galaxies in Eridanus from
Sentinel at the same time.  Probably some of the same ones.  We mentioned
that when we starhopped to then it was difficult in Eridanus because there
are few stars to use as jump off stars and so it took a while to get to a
generally small and faint galaxy.  But, we made it.  I love my Nexstar 11
GPS.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new scope;
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org