[AZ-Observing] Re: Partial Solar Eclipse, June 10

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:02:31 -0700

One of my favorite places to watch sunset events is the visitor center at
Saguaro National Park, West.  There is a wonderful porch on the west end of
the building that remains accessable after the visitor center closes, with
a view over the saguaros to the rugged and very distant horizon.  I have
watched a couple sunsets and a missile launch fron there.

Andrew

--

Andrew Cooper
Tucson, AZ