[AZ-Observing] Re: I'm confused

  • From: "Workman, Brian (AZ76)" <brian.workman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:38:45 -0700

> I guess the last page of the newsletter wasn't the best place for
> reminding everybody :-) (even though it was the first page
> seen for printed
> copies that were mailed).

OK, I see it now on the web site. I enter those dates into my organizer when
they come out at the beginning of the year. They also go on the calender in
the kitchen. I never bother to check for changes after that.

Besides, even if I don't have my schedule I can usually tell when the
meeting is by looking at the moon.

I'll have to pay more attention from here on out.

BJW

messages.  Thanks.