[AZ-Observing] Re: I'm confused

  • From: "bobe " <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:47:50 -0700

Brian,

I'm not a SAC member, but if you check their web site (
http://www.saguaroastro.org ) you'll find at the top of their home page "Next
Meeting on Friday, May 17 at Grand Canyon Univ."

I too would have guessed the 24th, but the RTMC occured this last week-end, so
suspect that the date got moved from its normal "full moon" week-end date to
accomodate the RTMC.

/Bob

The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx

From: "Workman, Brian (AZ76)" <brian.workman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 08:01:17 -0700

>OK I'm confused. I know I havn't been around much lately, and may have
>missed a few things, but my scheduler said there was a SAC meeting this past
>Friday. I was the only one who showed up. That leads me to one of three
>conclusions:
>
>1) The meeting place has moved from Grand Canyon Community College
>
>2) The meeting time for this month was changed (or I had it wrong)
>
>3) You guys went WAY out of your way to play a joke on me.
>
>I'm guessing #2. What's up?
>
>Brian Workman
>--
>
>This is a discussion list.  Please send personal inquiries directly to
>the message author.  In other words, do not use "reply" for personal
>messages.  Thanks.

messages.  Thanks.