[AZ-Observing] Lowell's Mausoleum

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:32:10 -0700

Brian Skiff--

I was looking at the photo montage of the New Horizons meeting at Lowell.
Thanks for posting that album for us to view!

I had a question for you.  There is a glass cover over the top of Lowell's
Mausoleum, with some dark tiles that I presume the glass is protected.  Any
idea what those tiles are made of and why they need the glass protection?

Dick Harshaw
Phoenix, AZ

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."  --
Albert Einstein, 1879-1955