[AZ-Observing] Latest sky photos ... and another geostationary satellite challenge

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:07:13 -0700 (PDT)

Just added to my web site, here are my latest night & day sky shots:
  http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Whatsnew.html

  This particular photo inadvertently captured a bunch of geos:
  http://joeorman.shutterace.com/Moon/MoonPlanets_061009_28.html
  I'd appreciate if one of you astronomical software wizards could identify any
of the satellites for me.  Like the caption says, the photo was taken from
02:20 to 02:29 10 October 2006 UT, from the coordinates lat 34.273°, long
-110.063°.

  Thanks!

  --Joe

  Joe Orman's Photo Pages: