[AZ-Observing] All Arizona Star Party

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:23:49 -0700

Steve,

On behalf of the SAC members who attended this years All Arizona Star Party
(myself included), please accept our thanks for putting on a great event.
We all have a terrific time and enjoyed ourselves. Please extend a special
thanks to Gwen, who as I understand was the driving force in organizing and
running the event. She did a bang up job and her efforts certainly showed in
a well planned event. The food was good and the fellowship great.

Again, thanks to all involved.

Clear Skies

Rick Tejera
President