[AZ-Observing] Re: Green Laser-Pointers as Scope Finder Pointers

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 06:15:48 -0700

> These are not cheap items.  They range from $120 to $200+.  A group buy is
> probably the best way to get the lower prices.

Speaking of group buys....I noticed that Lumicon is advertising a 10%
discount
on Lumicon product if ordered by a club, that is with club stationary and
paid for
with a club check....Thought the local clubs might like to know about
this....

Thad

Thad Robosson
Double star enthusiast
Member Saguaro Astronomy Club
ATM group chairman
Owner/operator Twin Points Observatory
33 27 N, 112 19 W
Phoenix, Arizona, USA

The use of your 'delete' key is authorized...

messages.  Thanks.