[AZ-Observing] Digital billboards

  • From: "Neville Cole" <nevillecole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:11:04 -0700

Did anyone catch the story in the AZ Republic a couple days ago about the
digital billboards that have gone up along the Loop 202, with plans for more
across the state?

I haven't seen them myself, but they sound pretty awful.

Anyways, I thought Gov. Napolitano vetoed these things over a year ago, so
how are they managing to put them up anyways?

Neville