[AZ-Observing] Daylight sighting of Venus

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:23:57 -0700

I have heard people mention seeing Venus naked eye in broad daylight, so
while out in the back yard with Nana and the grandbabies it thought I'd give
it a go. At 16:48 Venus was quite obvious, amazingly bright and for me a
first. Now that I have the angle figured out I'll have to see if I can pick
it out tomorrow around 14:00. I would think that that would definitely
qualify for "broad daylight".

Jimmy Ray