[AZ-Observing] Re: Comets at the Recent AAMM

  • From: "David M. Douglass" <dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:23:43 -0700

Well, I finally got it fixed.  The alignment of the 20 frames was indeed
performed using Nebulosity3.

What I learned is:
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = Finished
But....
1 + 4 + 3 + 2 does not always come out that way.

What I am saying is.... It is NOT just what you do, but more importantly,
the order in which you do it....
Whew!  I have GOT to make some notes on this for future reference !

If you would like to see Comet ISON with a "stable" background...

http://www.az-douglass.net/astronomy/DMD-ISON.htm

David M. Douglass
dmdouglass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (secondary)
david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (main)