[AZ-Observing] Re: Antennas and ?comparable sites EAST of phoenix?

  • From: "Joe Goss" <k7jrg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:38:02 -0700

Scott

               I have not found any site east of PHX  until you get in the
mountains that is as good as the Antennas.  You have to get more than 100
miles away from PHX to get any kind of dark sky.  I live in east Mesa and it
is 125 miles to the Antennas site, there fore I stay there at least 3 or
more nights.

Joe