[AZ-Observing] Antennas and ?comparable sites EAST of phoenix?

  • From: Scott Tannehill <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:01:33 -0700

I spent a few hours at Antennas last night. Nice site, obviously! But I live in
the East Valley and it's a long haul out there. Frederickson's Meadow is even
farther and not an option except in summer.

Anyone familiar with Antenna-similar sites EAST of phoenix that are appropriate
in a) winter and b) summer? I am aware of the Picketpost Trailhead site near
Superior.

Thanks

Scott