[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 mile meadow?

  • From: "bas" <bas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeremy Perez <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:19:32 -0700

     Sorry, bad choice of words on my part.  The point was
that we will be able to get up to the Anderson Mesa
telescopes by permit,
since we're not there, you know, to camp out, but that for
ordinary recreational use the forest will be off limits.
Even folks who come up to Mars Hill to walk their dogs
in the afternoon in the forest behind the observatory will
have to do something else---it too will be closed.

\Brian