[AZ-Observing] Re: 2002 All Arizona Messier Marathon

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:00:57 -0700

Please DO NOT use the preliminary results listing posted Sunday
afternoon as there are many additions and corrections that have been
made.  There's an out of state observer I'm trying to get results from
and this may take a few days.

Thanks to all for forwarding missing results.

When everything settles down I'll post a final result for all to see.

Thanks,
aj

AJ Crayon wrote:

> Here are the preliminary results of the just completed 2002 All
> Arizona Messier Marathon.  Please check the list for accuracy and let
> me know, by Wednesday, if there are questions or are errors.
>
> Meanwhile I'll be working on a short article.

messages.  Thanks.