atw: manual of user document style - v 2

  • From: "Matthew da Silva" <mdasilva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:35:35 +1000

Dear colleagues - thanks to all who contributed their views on this
project. I've incorporated much - as you can see by comparing this TOC
with the initial TOC - and also added some items from my own TW arsenal.

I have ordered Janice's Tech Doc Style Guide (Sun Microsystems) but it
will not be arriving for a week or so at the earliest.

In the mean time, I must submit the document for management review. No
doubt new angles will result from that activity.

PNG image