atw: Unwanted paragraph styles

  • From: Craig Hadden <CraigH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:32:04 +1000

I'm converting a long document from PageMaker to FrameMaker. I've exported
the text from PageMaker to RTF so that I can manipulate it in Word on the
way to FrameMaker. In Word, I've created paragraph styles with the same
names as our FrameMaker styles and done a find-and-replace to change the
headings and most of the body text to the FrameMaker style-names. However,
many paragraphs still use numerous other styles.

Is there a quick and thorough way to find those remaining paragraphs, either
in Word or FrameMaker? I thought I could generate a list (or index) of
paragraph style-names in FrameMaker, but it seems I was thinking of the
feature where you generate a list of paragraph _text_.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Craig