atw: Re: word bookmarks in PDF

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:00:36 +0800

Hi Peta,

If you have Acrobat Writer, you should be able to drag them to the
correct locations.

To get it done as part of the auto-generation process...  It sounds like
you might have different outline levels or wrong heading=style
associations (see "Link level to style" below), or multiple style names
for the one heading level.

Cheers,

Terry