atw: Re: FW:

  • From: "Suzy Davis" <suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 16:56:56 +1000

Hi Peta

Would you like to send me your MS Word document -
suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need to see how your headings are formatted.  If you don't want to send it
to me my first thought is that you haven't used styles consistently.  It's a
bit difficult to see what is the heading 3 in your picture- I think I can
work it out, but would be better to see your Word document.

Regards Suzy

Suzy Davis
Microsoft Word Templates, Apps for Microsoft Office

& Documentation Projects

www. <http://www.appsforoffice.com/> appsforoffice.com

(Melbourne) Australia
Email  <mailto:suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> suzy.davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx