atw: Re: quantum leap - sudden change from one energy state to another

  • From: "LIVERANI Petra" <Petra_LIVERANI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:44:46 +1100

Michael,

I agree that plain, simple, correct English is difficult to define or agr=
ee on but I don't think it's sad - it makes life more interesting and if =
it were so simple my job might be obsolete.

Brian,

I, myself, have never used the terms "quantum leap" and "paradigm shift",=
=20probably because I've never felt entirely confident I knew what they m=
eant (even now!) either scientifically or generally but to me they seem o=
n a par speak-wise.

Regards,
Petra